The rules have changed!
The individual/team who can catch the required number of Pokémon in the shortest amount of time wins.
The winning individual/team will receive $500 cash and a $500 gift card to Brix Taphouse.
$15 per person, until Friday at midnight. $20 per person, cash on the day of event.
1. Trainers must register either as an individual or a team no larger than 10 people.
2. Each trainer and/or team member must catch the following Pokémon at each location:
a. 20 at Lemon Bar
b. 50 at The Ritz
c. 50 at Brix Taphouse
3. Pokémasters will review each Trainer’s Journal to verify the required Pokémon have been caught.
4. Pokémon must all be caught on premise of each location. Hatched Pokémon will not count.
5. All trainers must check in and out with a Pokémasters at each bar. Teams must check in/out together at the same time.
6. At the Ritz and Brix Taphouse, trainers must check in three times. First time upon arriving, second time after catching 25 Pokémon and a third time when they have caught the final 25 Pokémon (50 total).
7. Registration is from 2-6pm. Trainers may register/start at anytime but must be checked out of the final location before 8pm.
8. The Pokémasters will log your times from each bar and total them up at the end to reveal the winning team. The time it takes you to get from one bar to the next will not be accounted for.
9. For teams of more than one person, the fastest team member’s time will be counted but all team members must still catch all the required Pokémon before going to the next location.
10. Awards Ceremony at Brix Taphouse at 8pm
11. All members of winning team must be at awards ceremony.
12. All participants must be 21+ with a valid form of ID.
13. Do not drink and drive.
All participants are encouraged to dress up. Costume contest at the awards ceremony with a $100 Brix Taphouse gift card prize.
All participants are encouraged to bring their own battery pack for your Pokémon device.
All purchases are final. Sales tax included in price.
Rules are subject to change.